Is there any blueprint or README that explains the protocol?

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 10:20:40 UTC 2015

Hi :D

There is a README in the kdeconnect-kde package that explains "something".
I'm afraid that if you need more details you will have to ask here (and
maybe update the README with what you think is missing :).

Also, I don't know if it's easy to run C++/Qt code in a Windows Phone, but
I think it's worth it to give it a try because you could actually reuse a
lot of the code from the KDE client instead of rewriting it.

Albert