Is there any blueprint or README that explains the protocol?

Pavel Borisov pzinin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 02:14:53 UTC 2015

Hello, Albert and everyone there!

I am currently trying to begin Windows implementation of KDEConnect
protocol. I have an intention to make Windows Phone 8 version of the
client as I have Nokia phone. It could be reused on WinRT or Windows 8
though as they have almost the same API. Currently I am tinkering with
the debugger around android branch but in order to start off the actual
coding a bit faster I am requesting sort of document on this.

P.S. thanks for all the awesomeness this stunning utility has brought me
lately :)

--
Best regards, Pavel Borisov
Jabber ID: pashazz at gentoo.ru