Debian testing : "The shared library was not found" error

vineet garg grgvineet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:44:14 UTC 2015

Hi Michal

Use "which qmake" to test which qmake version it is using. Although I think
if it is using wrong qmake, there would have been different problems but
not sure. The master branch is ported to 1Qt5, so you should try that it
uses qmake of Qt5 version.
Kill running kdeconnectd process and then run it from terminal with
--no-fork option. This may show any errors occurred during startup. You can
find the location of kdeconnectd binary from your make-install output.

Vineet