Fwd: Your account has been deactivated

clarjon1 info at clarjon1.com
Tue Oct 25 00:37:49 BST 2022

while you can use a totp app (There's a bunch out there, and various open
source options), most competent password managers can also to TOTP, like
keepassxc does natively, so does bitwarden, keepass2 with a plugin, and if
you really want to go roll-your-own and have something that's truly
platform agnostic, you can use this project[1] to have a web page you pop
the seed into and it'll spit out a number for you, with nothing saved
serverside

[1]https://github.com/jaden/totp-generator

Been using this project for testing various totp implementations for a
project the past couple of months without having to build my own full-end
auth system :)