Fwd: Your account has been deactivated

Alec Bloss hopefullifetwo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:16:29 BST 2022

What bothers me a bit about this whole thing is that I get deactivating
inactive Accounts, say maybe a couple years inactive, but it would have
been nice for the deactivation email to spell out that it's being done to
force 2FA for dormant accounts, as for all apparently this is why that's
being done. I don't recall seeing any email indicating that accounts on
Gitlab would be requiring 2FA, although I could've missed that.