Fwd: Your account has been deactivated

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:16:10 BST 2022

On Monday October 24 2022 13:44:43 Nekobit wrote:

>I'm in a bit of a crunch to setup a proper client on my
>mobile device right now.

Do I have to understand this requires an additional app and thus a smartphone?! Why not impose one from whichever phonemaker is the largest KDE sponsor, while you're at it (and I'm guessing that won't be Apple)?

Also, does this mean you need to jump through additional hoops nowadays to fetch from and/or commit to KDE repos (and I mean in a CLI of course)?!

Having to do 2FA on a single device always makes me want to hurl at the sky...