KDE "Discover" Store for PC

Draciron Smith draciron at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 13:23:30 BST 2019

I never got Discover working on KDE  Kubuntu 16.04 KDE 5.5.5  I use
Synaptics instead. Luckily I got enough functionality out of the software
center to install Synaptics using the search bar or I'd not been able to
install anything. This was a minor issue as Synaptics is great for software
configuration. After using KDE 20 some odd years I switched to Gnome on
most recent install with a 18.04 machine. The problems I'm having with KDE
5.5.5 are massive and interfering with my ability to use the machine.