systemsettings5/Regional Settings - strange choices

Peter Lewis peterl at avex.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 17:58:19 BST 2018

I run openSuse Leap and concur that the regional settings are difficult.

My main beef is that the spell checker will not use en_gb if the USA
dictionary is loaded. I have to unload the USA dictionary before I can realise
the GB English spelling (rather than having to realize the US).

systemsettings5/Regional Setting/Formats/Detailed Settings only gives me
options of countries rather than metric, imperial, ISO or any basic systems.

Peter