KDE apps not using system printer settings

Bug Reporter bugreporter11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:11:42 BST 2018

I'm not sure how to list all KDE app versions with one command, however,
here are the main ones:

$ plasmashell --version
plasmashell 5.12.3
$ kate --version
kate 17.12.3
$ dolphin --version
dolphin 17.12.3
$ konsole --version
konsole 17.12.3

I'm running Arch Linux and all packages are up to date. I'm running stable
versions of all packages. My Linux kernel version is:
4.15.10-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Mar 15 12:24:34 UTC 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

My CUPS version is 2.2.6