Help make the KDE Slimbook II become a success

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Thu Feb 8 13:05:44 GMT 2018

On Thursday, 8 February 2018 10:43:16 CET René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> No built-in ethernet, no mention of a HDMI

It has HDMI, it has a USB-C (and a regular USB 3 and regular USB 2).

> or similar output, and no
> Thunderbolt.

No.

> I hope it's significantly cheaper than Apple's 13" MBPs or
> HP's latest office line!
>
> Does it really have its name printed on the top shell - and is it upside
> down for the user or for the "audience"? :)

It is the right way up (for the audience) my original pic showed the laptop,
with the cover closed,  and the logo was upside down, that is, how it should
be. The manufacturer asked me to rotate the image, since it looked weird to
them.

Whatever.

Paul
--