Help make the KDE Slimbook II become a success

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:06:42 GMT 2018

On Thursday February 08 2018 11:44:51 Kevin Krammer wrote:

> I considered buying the 13" PRO, but they mention a long delivery time for
> German keyboard layout variants

I no longer try to spend extra or wait longer to get a model with a standard US keyboard layout, but will just get the standard French vendors offer here; it's amazing how quickly you can learn to blind-type on the wrong kind of keyboard layout. Just don't look at the keys when you're typing, esp. passwords.

I find it about equally amazing that people can actually learn to use a German layout (not to mention computing jargon) ;)