Help make the KDE Slimbook II become a success

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 14:04:20 GMT 2018

> It has HDMI, it has a USB-C (and a regular USB 3 and regular USB 2).

It certainly wouldn't hurt to add that to the list of ports.
Battery capacity (or typical battery life durations) would also be useful.

> It is the right way up (for the audience) my original pic showed the laptop,
> with the cover closed,  and the logo was upside down, that is, how it should
> be. The manufacturer asked me to rotate the image, since it looked weird to
> them.

You could also have shown the thing open, as seen from the back/audience, that would have lifted all and any ambiguity ;)

> Whatever.

Yep - but at least it's got a reset button ... haven't seen that for ages! :D