What happened with fonts?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Tue Oct 17 23:40:24 BST 2017

Duncan posted on Tue, 17 Oct 2017 22:05:05 +0000 as excerpted:

> I'll also see if I can find that other thread and post a link to it.

OK, seems the original thread was indeed right here, but a followup by
the same guy is now on the plasma-devel list, with links back to the one
here.

[ Now I'm missing gmane's web interface, since the news interface I use
to follow my mailing lists used to have a header linking the post on the
web interface, so it was easy to post a link, but gmane's web interface
is unfortunately no more, and I have to try harder to find a web version
to link to. =:^( ]

Here's the link provided in the plasma-devel thread back to the original
one here.

https://marc.info/?l=kde&m=150728730630509&w=2

But because marc.info seems to be under an attack or otherwise simply
being slow to respond, today, so I can't get there to try to find the
plasma-devel thread...

Here's the plasma-devel thread on kde's archives (with one response, but
GX apparently didn't get it as he posted again, same subject, just today,
asking about it):

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/plasma-devel/2017-October/074897.html

You'll obviously have to click the png links to see them, but they show
up on gmane's list2news as attached to the post, and it's that which I
remembered looking at.