Bug reporting : need pointer

Loïc Grobol loic.grobol at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:56:49 BST 2016

Hello, everybody

Sorry for the (probable) off-list here, but I need some pointers. You
see, I installed Neon dev stable in order to test things and get all
the fancy new things that are coming to KDE (notably wayland). I
promptly installed plasma-wayland and am currently testing it. My
problem is : where to report the bugs I find ? I expect it should be
in Phabricator, but I am not familiar with it yet.

E.g. the icon-only task manager seem to have issues with GTK apps
(namely Firefox, Chromium and Atom) : it doesn't display their icons
and is unable to pin them. Do I report this :
  - To [Plasma on Wayland](https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/99/)
  - To [Neon](https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/100/)
  - Somewhere else ?

Also : to which list should I post this very message ?

Thank you for your attention,

Loïc Grobol.