"suspend to disk" entry in "Leave" launcher menu

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:01:13 BST 2016

Hi,

How does one control the presence/absence of the "suspend to disk" entry in
launcher Leave menus, like the one in Lancelot? The feature is off in
/var/lib/polkit-1/localauthority/10-vendor.d/com.ubuntu.desktop.pkla but I have
1 install in which according to my KDE desktop it should be available, and
another install in which it (usually) isn't. Evidently it doesn't work properly
on either machine (I get the usual grub boot menu on resume), so I'd prefer it
if the menu item never showed to prevent operator error.

Thanks,
René