KDE Source Code

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Sat Aug 20 10:45:21 BST 2016

Am Freitag, 19. August 2016, 23:34:48 CEST schrieb Draciron Smith:
> You could try old Red Hat, Debian or similar distros. They will have the
> source code.

snapshot.debian.org lists

http://snapshot.debian.org/package/kdebase/1%3ABeta2-2.1/

in Debian bo. I wonder whether this package may have been named differently as
thats the oldest reference of it there.

But you could try to go from there, Alec.

Also archive.org might be an option, but I think by default they just store
websites, no ftp like directories with tarballs (for obvious space related
reasons).

Also I bet somewhere someone will have a copy of the old sources if its not
hosted anymore on KDE servers.

--
Martin