KDE Source Code

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 09:12:16 BST 2016

On Friday August 19 2016 22:00:07 Alec O wrote:

Oh, those 1.1.x versions :) I'm still kind of hoping to get my hands on (and be able to build) OpenOffice 1.1.2 one day. I was lean (relatively..) and mean and did what I needed, but the build I still have no longer runs on my current hardware.

>Does someone somewhere happen to have this source code? I've searched and
>searched and can't seem to find it.

I can't imagine you didn't already, but did you try the source repositories? They're supposed to keep every single bit of history. Of course that only really works as long as projects aren't being reorganised into new (sub)projects etc.

And if you're really planning to build this: did you check what Qt version is required, and if you can still obtain (and build) that code?

R.