KDE Source Code

Draciron Smith draciron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 05:34:48 BST 2016

You could try old Red Hat, Debian or similar distros. They will have the
source code.

Good luck compiling it. So much has changed since then in terms of
libraries that you'll have your work cut out for you. So you probably want
to run an ancient distro on as old a machine as you can find while working
with that source. Just air gap it as security updates are very unlikely to
exist any more.

I think I still have some Redhat, SUSE, mandriva install media around
somewhere. If you are really stuck I can dig it out and see if the source
is on those. I tossed out a lot of my old distro CDs last year however, so
no guarantee on this.