Fwd: Blocked browser

Christian cnngimenez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 16:51:06 GMT 2015

Well, I had some problems with bitbuccket login, but now it works fine.

I use KDE 4.14.4 and rt.com works fine. About the log-on, where is that? I
can't find it? There's log-in on rt.com?

Cheers!

--
Me estoy mudando a cnngimenez at openmailbox.org. Es recomndable que me responda
allí.

Utilice firmas digitales y cifrado para sus correos.

https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/

       \_/

Christian.