Fwd: Blocked browser

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Mar 6 14:10:56 GMT 2015

Should have gone to the list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jack P. Brooks <jackpbrooks at bellaliant.net>
Date: Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: [kde] Blocked browser
To: Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org>

Okay sorry, I assumed you knew what browser I was using. I guess I
should stop assuming to begin with.

Anyway, I absolutely LOVE Konqueror, but there are a lot of sites that
do not. Now I was having some real issues with Bellaliant, but at
least now I'm able to use it somewhat with Konqueror most of the time
now, but at first I had a hell of a time, but I kept persuing it and
have now gotten to this point.

I have NEVER been able to log onto http://rt.com/on-air/ either, so if
you're able to log on with no issues and you're using Konqueror, than
I have a problem somewhere at my end, but I do not know where.

If you say you were not able to "log onto" the rt.com site, you see
nothing? Or is it just the flash player not working?

For me (Kubuntu 14.10, Konqueror v 4.14.2) the site displays
correctly, just the flash player is not working, because I don't have
flash configured for Konqueror.

As for how to make the flash player work, no idea, that would need
somebody else to step in for help.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org