Folder View Browsing

Anderson Gama gamaanderson92 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:43:40 BST 2015

Hello Everyone

I was wondering if it is possible to use the FolderView to browser the
folders.

I mean, I tend to open several instances of Dolphin or Nautilus just to
look for a file and end up letting them open. I would want to just go back
to my desktop and use folderview to find those files, changing the folder
that is being visualized by clicking on it (instead of changing the
configuration). Something like a permanent Dolphin in a Desktop widget
would also work.

Do you understand what I mean? Is there something similar? if not, wouldn't
it be worth developing?

Cheers
Gama