FTP with different timezone on the server

Frank Steinmetzger Warp_7 at gmx.de
Sat Mar 8 17:29:08 GMT 2014

Hi list

Does anyone know of a way to tell the FTP KIO that the FTP server has a
different timezone in place? My problem is with a webhoster’s FTP server
which runs on UTC, so everytime I upload a file, it “ages” by one or two
hours, depending on DST (I’m on GMT+1).
For that reason I can’t use krusader’s sync feature (and probably any
other sync tool like rsync) if I don’t want to upload all files every
time.

Can you recommend any solution? Thanks.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.

while (!asleep()) ++sheep;