copnfiguring KDE shutdown to be immediate

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sat Mar 8 22:01:02 GMT 2014

On Saturday 08 March 2014 18:16 Kevin Wilson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I go to the shutdow menu of KDE an press it, it waits 30 seconds
> (counting backwards)
> How can I copnfigure KDE so that shutdown will be immediate?

Eh. click on "Turn off computer" in the popup? Or you will have to be more
specific.

I guess you mean something like System Settings=>Startup and Shutdown=>Session
Management.

You know you can open System Settings and search for the settings. A search
for "Shutdown" would have highlighted the entry.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus