virtuoso-t constantly segfaulting

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Jan 30 23:35:12 GMT 2014

On Thursday 30 January 2014 18:31:43 Duncan did opine:

> Vacuum internal storage

Interesting Duncan, but my old 10.04.4 LTS version of it doesn't seem to
recognize that and doesn't do anything but throw a help screen, so I have
to stop, and restart kmail at least daily or it just gets slower and
slower.  I assume the effect is the same?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.

Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
		-- Samuel Goldwyn
         law-abiding citizens.