virtuoso-t constantly segfaulting

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Thu Jan 30 17:22:16 GMT 2014

On Wednesday 29 January 2014 10:10:46 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2014-01-28, 17:07:59, Thomas Tanghus wrote:
> > On Tuesday 28 January 2014 10:28 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > > Maybe if you run nepomukserver in a terminal/shell, probably running
> > > akonadictl start in a second?
> > >
> > > Maybe one of the processes involved logs something of interest to
> > > stdout/stderr.
> >
> > You nailed it! Found an Akonadi error which occurs consistently with the
> > virtuoso-t crashes: http://pastie.org/8675611
>
> I think the error is actually a Nepomuk error reported by the client, in
> this case the Nepomuk feeder.

Yes I should have been more clear: "Akonadi error *message*" ;)

> > So: A Nepomuk cleanup is needed without otherwise touching my Akonadi
> > config - except removing the stale Akonadi Groupware resources.
>
> You could try akonadictl fsck

I did not know akonadictl had that option! Will try it as soon as I get back.

I now see that it also has a 'vacuum' option, but the help text just says
"Vacuum internal storage". Do you have any idea what it does?

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Tanghus