KDE panels

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Mon Feb 24 21:27:50 GMT 2014

On 02/24/2014 02:21 PM, Carlos Luna wrote:
> How can I made that the KDE panel when it is hide, do not jump almost inmediately the cursor go over the side of the screen (over the panel is hide).
> May I adjust the sensibility of the panel?

I'm not sure I understand the question, but at one time, using an Nvidia
card, the system thought there were two monitors,
side-by-side, and the cursor would run off the screen to the right, as
if it were going to the other (nonexistant) monitor.
Later version of PCLOS don't seem to have this problem. Anyway,
somewhere in X11 is a configuration file that can be
modified to fix the problem, but not by me! (I had help from the PCLOS
forum.)

Good luck--doug