KDE panels

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Mon Feb 24 21:20:02 GMT 2014

Carlos Luna posted on Mon, 24 Feb 2014 14:21:21 -0500 as excerpted:

> How can I made that the KDE panel when it is hide, do not jump almost
> inmediately the cursor go over the side of the screen (over the panel is
> hide).
> May I adjust the sensibility of the panel?

That would be a useful adjustment here too, but I've not found it.

What I've done here is make the autohide panel as short as possible, so
at least it's not triggered by the whole side, just one corner.  Given a
triple-monitor desktop and an autohide panel in a corner of just one,
that helps, but it's still frustrating when I want to access other than
the panel in that corner, and the panel keeps popping up!