Spelling style on MLs (was: KDE's rough edges... what are your experiences?)

Frank Steinmetzger Warp_7 at gmx.de
Sat Nov 2 08:02:56 GMT 2013

On Fri, Nov 01, 2013 at 03:59:00PM +0100, Michael wrote:

> > That's composition. ;-) Spelling is their/there/they're.
>
> Oops, then either the dictionary / wordbook used (dict.leo.org) is
> somewhat inaccurate or I use the german word "Schreibstil" wrong. :)

I had English advanced classes in Grammar school, and exams were split
into comprehension (understanding text) and composition (writing text).
I got that word from there.

> Either way, what I tried to express there was "the style one uses when
> writing".

I don't think that went amiss. :)
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.

“An itching nose must be scratched.” … Kosh (Star Wreck)