kmail and kwallet

phanisvara das listmail at phanisvara.com
Fri Feb 8 06:32:00 GMT 2013

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:17:07 -0500
Robert <mlists at zoominternet.net> wrote:

> Now the issue I am having is I keep being prompted for the
> password for kwallet to access my email.  The exact text is as
> follows;

you can remove mail accounts that you configurd in kmail by going to
systemsettings -> personal information and deleting the account from
there. unless you do that, KDE will continue to download your mail
from those accounts.

and kwallet in general can be configured to use no password, which
is perfectly safe on a singl user system. if others (who you don't
trust) use the machine, better keep a password.

--
phani.