kmail and kwallet

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Feb 8 09:40:44 GMT 2013

On Friday 08 February 2013 04:35:41 phanisvara das did opine:
Message additions Copyright Friday 08 February 2013 by Gene Heskett

> On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:17:07 -0500
>
> Robert <mlists at zoominternet.net> wrote:
> > Now the issue I am having is I keep being prompted for the
> > password for kwallet to access my email.  The exact text is as
> > follows;
>
> you can remove mail accounts that you configurd in kmail by going to
> systemsettings -> personal information and deleting the account from
> there. unless you do that, KDE will continue to download your mail
> from those accounts.
>
> and kwallet in general can be configured to use no password, which
> is perfectly safe on a singl user system. if others (who you don't
> trust) use the machine, better keep a password.

Now that I'd like to do if only the pw requester would steal focus.  It
doesn't so its 2 extra mouse clicks, 1 to wake up the mouse and one to
change focus, to get focus so you can enter your pw.

10.04 LTS 32 bit system here.  If you can point me to the right files to
edit to get rid of the pw requester, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Be circumspect in your liaisons with women.  It is better to be seen at
the opera with a man than at mass with a woman.
		-- De Maintenon
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...