Folder refresh needed

Klaus Slott list-s at vink-slott.dk
Wed Oct 17 17:02:02 BST 2012

On 15. October 2012 09:29:13 phanisvara wrote:
> On Sunday 14 Oct 2012 19:17:06 Klaus Slott wrote:
> > My system is OpenSUSE, now with KDE 4.8.5 release 521.
>
> you might want to consider upgrading to KDE 4.9.2, which is the present
> stable release. not the one that your openSUSE version shipped with, but
> available via OBS repos.
I am still on OpenSUSE 11.4 and have upgraded to KDE 4.8 from OBS. Currently
there seems to be no 4.9 available on OBS for OpenSUSE 11.4. So 4.9 might have
to wait until I take the full system upgrade in my Christmas holiday.

But after having cleared all old remains from the previews install, Kmail in
KDE 4.8 have have been pretty stable, so I am quite happy. (I have not tried
any other PIM components though)

--
Klaus