Folder refresh needed

phanisvara listmail at phanisvara.com
Mon Oct 15 04:59:13 BST 2012

On Sunday 14 Oct 2012 19:17:06 Klaus Slott wrote:
> I am currently considering to move back to KDE after using XFCE a while. So
> I  tried to login to a KDE session today. My system is OpenSUSE, now with
> KDE 4.8.5 release 521.

you might want to consider upgrading to KDE 4.9.2, which is the present stable
release. not the one that your openSUSE version shipped with, but available
via OBS repos.

i haven't been using openSUSE for a few months now, but even before i switched
to archlinux, KDE 4.9.x was available and working well on openSUSE. KDE 4.8 ->
4.9 were mainly bugfix & stability releases, and IMO they did a good job;
specially KDEPIM / kmail work a lot better now.

--
phani.