How to setup a wacom tablet and/or a touchscreen in a two monitors configuration?

Nowardev-Team nowardev at gmail.com
Sun May 27 07:53:40 BST 2012

Basically you need to set it with   xsetwacom

man xsetwacom

  MapToOutput [output]
              Map the tablet's input area to a given output (e.g. "VGA1").
Output names may either be the name of a
              head  available through the XRandR extension, or an X11
geometry string of the form WIDTHxHEIGHT+X+Y.
              To switch to the next available output, the "next" keyword is
also supported. This will cycle between
              the  individual  monitors  connected  to  the system, and
then the entire desktop. The mapping may be
              reset to the entire desktop at any time with the output name
"desktop". Users of  the  NVIDIA  binary
              driver  should  use  the  output  names "HEAD-0" and "HEAD-1"
until the driver supports XRandR 1.2 or
              later.

and to do that everytime you login in i guess you should create a little
bash script and put it on your $HOME/.kde/Autostart folder * but i am not
sure i guess you should read this first  *for reference :

and this

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/linuxwacom/index.php?title=Wacom_Tablet_Set_Up

there is  section where you should seee

Dual and Multi-Monitor Set Up