KAddressbook Spawning Tags

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sun May 20 17:13:55 BST 2012

On Sunday 20 May 2012 10:20 my mailbox was graced by a message from Alex
Schuster who wrote:
> > Isn't that a bit extreme?

> It is. It might clean things up, but I also absolutely hate to do this.

In part due to the fact that many files you want to keep are hidden in dotted
subdirectories of ~

For years now I have had a Mail directory directly in /home/ron/ and after
installing a new version of OS or KDE I manually rebuild the link from
/home/ron/.kde4/share/apps/kmail/mail to /home/ron/mail

Helps avoid loosing years of messages when the KDE install goes west.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                          The Rule of the Seven "P":