KAddressbook Spawning Tags

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Sun May 20 11:17:31 BST 2012

Am 20.05.2012 00:38, schrieb Duncan:
> Lex Middelberg posted on Sat, 19 May 2012 19:41:26 +0200 as excerpted:

[...snip...]

> 1) As mentioned, Mozilla thunderbird.  Mozilla also has... let me look it
> up as IDR the exact name... "Lightning and Sunbird" for calendar/
> scheduling/task-management.  While thunderbird is reasonably widely used,
> I don't believe I've known of anyone actually using lightning/sunbird and
> I have literally no idea if it's at all appropriate, but if I were in
> that market, that'd definitely be on my investigation list.

Hm, I use thunderbird with lightning since about one and a half year
(first windows only but since the problems with kontact on linux as
well). And I had only marginal problems with it. In the beginnig I did
some tests and killed my addressbook DB which was not recreated
automatically (restore from backup did the trick). And old lighning
versions had some problems as well (removing the DB fixed these). But
since about a year all went smooth.

Regards
Martin