kmail getting uppity again...

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Mar 9 04:46:52 GMT 2012

On Thursday, March 08, 2012 11:44:12 PM Duncan did opine:

>from MSOE, back to 1997 or so.
>
> I really should probably spend a couple days going thru the oldest stuff
> and deleting much of it, and I've done a bit of that, but I could
> certainly do more.  I could probably get it down to ~300 MB or so if I
> did.  But there's always more important, or at least more interesting,
> stuff to do.

Not much spam here, none of it lasting more than 10 minutes after midnight.

I seem to suffer from that problem myself, Duncan.  Where might this script
be found?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
If I can have honesty, it's easier to overlook mistakes.
		-- Kirk, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9