kmail getting uppity again...

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Mar 8 15:00:07 GMT 2012

On Thursday, 2012-03-08, gene heskett wrote:

> I even used mc to move the empty folder it created as a subdir of the inbox
> folder to where I wanted it, one subdir level up, but kmail can't see it.

You probably moved it into the wrong folder :)
If you want yourfolder to appear below Inbox you need to move it to
.Inbox.directory

For example this mail will on my system go into a folder called "kde" which is
a child of "MailingLists" which is a child of KDE which is a child of Local
Folders.
Its path looks like this
 /home/kevin/Mail/.KDE.directory/.Mailinglists.directory/kde

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring