KMail freezes after adding address to addressbook

John Woodhouse a_johnlonger at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 10:30:39 BST 2012

On my comments about sources of solutions I was just pointing out that there are several sources. I keep track of the 3 I mentioned and have also found what is going on in Arch of interest at times. I think I have been on this list for about 15 years at least, a distro forum for a similar amount of time and the kde forum more recently.

As to the comments about distro's when I started things were very clear. Not so these days all seem to be more aggressive with updates and problems some more so than others but I suspect that's largely down to KDE4 being so new. The fact that it's user base is growing again should help with that aspect. Personally I hope once again at some point this lists reaches anything up to 50 emails a day. :-) I really don't like gnome or the other desktops.

John