Playing around with Kubuntu 12.04 beta

Hans Muecke kde at filderstadtweather.eu
Sun Apr 8 17:27:33 BST 2012

Installed Kubuntu 12.04 LTS Beta on one of my machines (Asus EeePC) to get
some ideas about the look and feel.
Instzalled everything ... configured the desktop like I want it to have it.
System said it needed to reboot. Did that and after the next login I ended up
with this:

http://goo.gl/qBLSG (sorry for the tilted pic)

Whatever I knew about changing the desktop looks I tried ... to no avail. I
don't get the classic desktop back. Any hints are much appreciated, since to
me personally it is not usable.

Thanks in advance.
--
Talk to you later ... Hans (152 to go)

2012/04/08 15:50
EDDS 081550Z VRB03KT CAVOK 05/M09 Q1014 NOSIG