Can "Picture Frame" plasmoid set to remote URL?

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Sat Apr 7 08:38:45 BST 2012

Hi all,

I just tried to set my Picture Frame plasmoid to Slideshow, and set an
sftp:// remote url to the path.

However, it told me that the folder was empty.  I'm sure that there
are pictures inside the url.  I can also see it using dolphin or even
gwenview.  Just Picture Frame failed to get pictures with remote URL.

Since it can play Picture of the Day, which should get picture
remotely, I think that using sftp:// should work.
Could anyone please tell me how to set remote folder in Picture Frame?

Thanks,
Franklin