Making new folder in kmail?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Mon May 9 09:27:32 BST 2011

gene heskett posted on Sun, 08 May 2011 23:56:13 -0400 as excerpted:

> The important thing is that I did get it done before I get active on
> that list.  And I still don't know what I did differently this time.
> One of those things that make you go hmmmm I guess. :)

Maybe you used the context menu this time?  Because as I said, it works
from the context menu, but as you reported, select local folders and try
to create a new subfolder from the main menu, and the option is grayed
out, here as well.