Spread desktop on television - 4.6.0 problems

John Woodhouse a_johnlonger at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 23:00:10 BST 2011

That will do me fine Duncan. If I ever want to look deeper it

will point me in the right direction.

;-) Not that I ever will. I'm rather long in the tooth software wise
and often find modern documentation nothing short of
disgusting. It's either virtually none existent or has 40 pages
stating the purpose of the document. I strongly suspect that
those have been written by some one who has never really
used it or at least have no intention of really helping new comers
to use it. What ever it is. This even often applies to help files.

John