Spread desktop on television - 4.6.0 problems

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sun May 8 22:08:07 BST 2011

Duncan posted on Sun, 08 May 2011 20:54:33 +0000 as excerpted:

> I suppose there's articles on it, but I don't know of them.  However, I
> can tell you, in a general, rather hand-wavy kind of way, at least.

Actually, I believe I covered it better than many blogs and general tech
press community articles might have done, even if I /do/ say so myself!
=:^)  But that said, yes, it's still general and hand-wavy, unfortunately
a bit of a sad commentary on the state of the popular Linux press, if I
can hammer out in a few minutes an explanation for posting on some obscure
mailing list, that's better than what the popular column editors
presumably (or not) spend at least some hours researching.