Making new folder in kmail?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun May 8 01:12:14 BST 2011

Whats with the new folder command that it cannot be used to create a new
folder in the existing folder list, but always insists on making the new
folder as a subfolder in an existing one?

Thanks for any help.  I just joined a new mailing list and find I cannot
make a target folder for its incoming messages.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)