Various Kmail paths?

John Woodhouse a_johnlonger at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 10:30:16 BST 2011

I'm having a bit of a problem with repeat complete re installs. Problem is
basically the installer doesn't reset any system files off the home directory.

To save myself a lot of time I need to know where the mail directories are on
kde4.6.0 and also the address book and kwallet stuff the idea being to simply
reformat the home partition, re install and then copy all of the mail
directories into place. I suspect there may be a problem with kwallet but hope
not. Maybe I have to disable it before copying it's directory entries?

John
Suse 11.4 Kde4.6.0 release 6