Some text doesn't respect Theme's font coloring.

Eric egriffith92 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 05:31:10 BST 2011

Version: KDE 4.6.5
Distro: Kubuntu 11.04 (with Kubuntu-ppa for latest of KDE)
Theme: Ghost
Window Decoration: Ghost
Icon: Nuovola

Alright, requirements are out of the way; this may be something as
simple as a wrong setting or missing package, idk. But google wasn't
helping (prob cuz I have NO CLUE on what to search to find my answer.

Using a new theme for KDE, loving it, its slick, dark, sci-fi'ish.
Just plain cool. Except for a few odd things that are happening.
Specifically, (may be other places as well, this is just where I found
it) When I go down to the taskbar and hit View Hidden Items, I get the
nice little menu.99% of things I see, are respecting the theme's
change of color (white / blue instead of the standard black from
Oxygen. Device Notifier and Battery Monitor however, are not. They
stuck with the standard black; which on a dark blue theme, is almost
unreadable. If anyone knows where to go to try and diagnose this
odd... bug?Happening?Randomness? I'd be grateful. Thanks!