Keyboards (was: Anyone know how...)

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 5 02:38:29 BST 2011

On 2011/07/05 01:07 (GMT) Duncan composed:

> I know, but it's a usage issue with pan (my client).

I've never used any email program that doesn't refuse to automatically wrap a
long, whitespace-free line beginning with the character ">". Did you try
doing nothing more than prepending > directly to http://? If so and failed
and I wanted to keep using it, I'd be all over its devs about inability to
not wrap long URLs. It's so unnecessary.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/