Keyboards (was: Anyone know how...)

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 5 01:41:37 BST 2011

On 2011/07/05 00:06 (GMT) Duncan composed:

> A better picture of the keyboard (black, as I have, without the wrist-
> rest, which I don't use either).

> http://compare.ebay.com/like/150611216303?
> var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y

> WORKSFORME! =:^)

Not me. The most important part isn't there.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:ErgoLogicFlexProKB2652.jpg shows my
idea of ergonomic, but not their center portions, as I use them fully dropped
like a normal flat KB. http://stanis.net/uvpub/omnikey102.html sums up what
counts for me.

Wrapping is not a "long" line necessity, as the following (I expect) shows.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/