Keyboards (was: Anyone know how...)

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 22:31:39 BST 2011

On 2011/07/04 18:05 (GMT) Duncan composed:

> Felix Miata posted on Mon, 04 Jul 2011 02:55:12 -0400 as excerpted:

>>  You mean a full KDE4 install?

> Yes.  Being a kde list, and kde3 being officially unsupported (except by
> the trinity project, but that's a separate project that presumably has
> its own lists), kde4 would be the assumption.

Fine, but out of support doesn't make KDE3 into something other than KDE.
Kaffeine3 in OP was intended to refer to whatever Kaffeine version(s) shipped
in KDE3.

>>  So, I'm stuck for the moment using a
>>  junk keyboard, and thus stifled from making a whole lot of progress.

> FWIW, you might consider my keyboard junk, but it does sort of fit the
> "insanely priced" category, tho it's somewhat commodity still, and it
> anyway works well for me.

"Insanely priced" refers to
http://www.ergonomicsmadeeasy.com/store/specialty/product/avant-stellar/
which is the only location I know of offering something resembling the best
keyboard ever made: http://stanis.net/uvpub/omnikey102.html

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/