Akonadi resource for Google calendar

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Tue Dec 27 00:00:47 GMT 2011

在 2011 年 12 月 27 日,週二 01:38:17,Kevin Krammer 寫道:
> On Wednesday, 2011-12-14, Franklin Weng wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > In my google account I have different calendars, one for my personal, one
> > for my business, ... etc.  However, in the Akonadi resource for google
> > calendar, it only let me set my account and password, but not let me
> > choose which calendar I would use.  Would anyone please tell me how to
> > assign my different calendar to akonadi resources?
>
> I am not up to date with the Google Calendar Resource's development status
> (so that might have changed with a recent version) but I remember that at
> some point it had a known limitation to only support a user's main
> calendar.
>
> You could try the CalDav calendar resource instead.
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin

Thanks, I'm using GCALDaemon and it works fine.

I just think that it will be cool if we can use Akonadi resources to maintain
our google resource directly.  For GCALDaemon, it could retrieve each calendar
with different URLs.  I think it can be applied to Akonadi resources as well.

Thanks anyway.

Franklin